Optio offers resources and instructions for consumers involved in or entering the collections process. Many people face problematic debt during their lifetimes, and the best solutions begin with understanding the depth of the problem.
The Consumer Resources section includes:
- Suggestions for managing debt
- Links to government agencies and credit counseling services
- Advice for responding to letters and calls
- The required conduct policy for all collection agencies
- Links to the principle laws governing debt collections
It also provides a link for consumers to submit their valued feedback as well as a page with instructions for making a payment via phone or web.
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.