Optio’s expertise in the financial services and mortgage sectors is framed by a proven track record, air-tight data security, full legal compliance, state-of-the-art technology and maximum brand protection for clients.
Knowing that timing is everything, the agency extends a hand to borrowers at the earliest stage of their delinquency, helping to solve small problems before they fester into large ones.
Optio addresses the various consumer personalities and credit standings with an effective segmentation process and consumer-centric approach. Specific consumer concerns are acknowledged to create repayment plans within their means. Optio collectors receive the maximize recovery rates while maintaining a positive and professional relationship between clients and their consumers.
When homeowners are unable to complete mortgage payments, Optio plays a crucial role in effectively collecting on behalf of lenders. Optio’s individualized programs in first- and third-party collections result in more homeowners becoming current on their loans while avoiding the risk of surrendering their property. Lenders are able to maintain their investments without losing revenue streams or engaging in lengthy litigation, foreclosures and resales.
Financial Collections and Card Services
Successfully collecting on delinquent financial accounts requires a large box of industry tools including broad industry familiarity, experienced debt collectors, full compliance and the latest technology.
- Credit cards
- Private label
- Retail cards
- Demand deposit accounts (DDA)
- NSF checks
Optio Collection Features
- Technology — Advanced hosted dialer technologies, skip tracing and interactive voice response technology (IVR) to deliver industry leading results. A leading revenue recovery technology provider platform optimizes business-rule automations by managing how and when to make compliant contact with consumers.
- Security — Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS 3.2, compliance with SSAE 16 SOC I Type II, 24-hour CCTV security, strict badge-only access, employee background checks and drug screenings.
- Brand Protection — A consumer-centric approach using consumer surveys increases brand equity and safeguards against negative media coverage.
- Compliance is maintained with ACA Certified Credit and Collection Compliance Officers, ACA certified collectors and a legal team.
- Quality Assurance — A stand-alone QA department monitors calls daily via systematic scoring and grading.
- Certification — SSAE 16 SOC I Type II audited financial reporting and Professional Practices Management System by ACA International (only 1% of US debt collection agencies have earned this distinction).
Benefits of Partnering with Optio
- Increased collection rates while reducing staff time and paperwork
- Specialized experience and accreditation
- Enhanced client-consumer relationships and retention
- Audited financial reporting
- 24/7/365 access to secure account information