Optio designs collection strategies that address the unique demands of the retail industry with a framework of expertise in financial services, the latest collections technology and security, and an unwavering commitment to compliance and brand protection.
The agency’s experience in retail includes department store chains, supermarkets, warehouse stores, specialty retailers, brick and click ventures, discounters and more.
Optio’s individualized and cost-effective programs in first- and third-party collections enable lenders to maintain positive revenue streams in an industry where profit margins are notoriously low.
Recognizing that debt collections are part of the sales process, Optio focuses on reaching out to loyal customers who are willing to restore their good standing when approached with messaging and solutions that resonate clearly and personally.
Clients are the best evaluators of debt collection results and often say Optio consistently out-performs their other debt collection agencies. Consequently, many clients ask Optio to take on more of their debt collection responsibilities.
Brand Loyalty and Customer Retention
Applying a consumer-centric approach, Optio collectors receive the maximize recovery rates while maintaining a positive and professional relationship between clients and their retail consumers. This special attention is rewarded with enormous dividends.
Optio Collection Features
- Technology — A leading revenue recovery technology provider platform optimizes business-rule automations by managing how and when to make compliant contact with consumers.
- Security — Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS 3.2, compliance with SSAE 16 SOC I Type II, 24-hour CCTV security, strict badge-only access, employee background checks and drug screenings.
- Brand Protection — A consumer-centric approach using consumer surveys increases brand equity and safeguards against negative media coverage.
- Compliance is maintained with ACA Certified Credit and Collection Compliance Officers, ACA certified collectors and a legal team.
- Quality Assurance — A stand-alone QA department monitors calls daily via systematic scoring and grading.
- Certification — SSAE 16 SOC I Type II audited financial reporting and Professional Practices Management System by ACA International (only 1% of US debt collection agencies have earned this distinction).
Benefits of Partnering with Optio
- Increased collection rates while reducing staff time and paperwork
- Specialized experience and accreditation
- Enhanced client-consumer relationships
- Audited financial reporting
- 24/7/365 access to secure account information