***By accessing the Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Website and Privacy Notice.***
This website does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) privacy preferences set in user web browsers.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED, USED
Optio may collect the following types of non-public personal information:
- Identifying information such as name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number and/or other identification numbers.
- Consumer report information, including payment history, collection and judgment history, property ownership and other account information.
- Financial background information relating to the ownership and location of assets, employment history and status, as well as other information relating to financial status.
- We receive and store certain information, for example, when you access the website, when you supply information such as your address, phone number, or when you submit information through the feedback portals. You can choose not to provide personal information, however Optio Solutions may not be able to provide certain services under those circumstances.
- Cookies are sent to your personal computer when you access the Optio site that specifically identifies the particular browser being utilized. Cookies are used by Optio for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to information tracking on how to improve the services being provided by Optio and tracking user tendencies. If you do not want these cookies to be used in connection with your system, you may set your browser so that cookies are not accepted and you may also set your browser to notify you when your system has received a cookie. However, some Optio features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are preserved in the system. In addition, other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site are automatically collected as well.
The non-public personal information Optio collects is obtained from the following sources:
- Information received on application and other forms;
- Information submitted through Optio’s website and feedback portals;
- Information about transactions with Optio Solutions or third parties;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information obtained from public records.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED
Optio may disclose non-public personal information with Optio’s subsidiaries, agents, and affiliates.
Optio uses software programs to create summary statistics about marketing efforts, which are used for purposes such as assessing the number of visitors to the different pages of our web site. Your personal information is not revealed in such summaries. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are visiting our web site. We request that you never allow anyone else to have access to your personal account information or leave your computer unattended while visiting our web site.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
- Disclosure in response to the order of a court having jurisdiction to issue such an order or a subpoena issued in connection with proceedings before a federal grand jury;
- Disclosure in accordance with the written instruction of the consumer;
- Disclosure in connection with a transaction initiated by the consumer.
- Disclosure to a business with whom the Company has a trusted relationship for the purpose of processing information on behalf of the Company or an affiliate of the Company, or in furtherance of a transaction initiated by a consumer.
Our Commitment to Protecting the Confidentiality of Personal Consumer Information
CONSENT TO CONTACT
By using this Website or providing us with your personal contact information such as address, telephone number, mobile telephone number or email address you consent to Optio or its servicers, assignees, or third parties contacting you by any contact method provided, including by an automated dialing device and pre-recorded message call devices.
CONSUMER DEBT COLLECTION DISCLOSURES
Important Information: This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Please review important state disclosures here: State Disclosures.