Clerical/Administrative Support (Client Relations)
Under minimal direction, the Client Relations Rep. provides support for tasks relating to Client Relations, Accounts Receivable, Consumer Relations and Sales Departments, in addition to our clients. Also, this position is tasked with working on projects as assigned by the CEO and VP of Collections. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, updating reports for management, updating and providing reporting to clients, handling inbound calls and emails, processing inbound/outbound faxes and letters, and maintaining accounts in our account recovery software. Will assist management with orientation and training of representatives when requested.
- Updating and maintaining account information
- Handling daily, weekly and monthly reporting functions
- Creating and sending letters, payment receipts, statements and other correspondence
- Handling incoming consumer and client phone calls
- Processing sales and direct collection agreements
- Processing and documenting inbound and outbound mail and faxes
- Processing and documenting inbound email requests
- Responsible for new account and new client set-ups
- Assist with daily operational tasks as needed
- Processing mail returns and filing
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Typing at a minimum of 35 WPM
- Working knowledge of all Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
Excel and typing will be conducted before the interview.
About Optio Solutions
Optio Solutions, LLC is a national debt collection agency focused on improving the ROI of clients and protecting their brands via extensive financial services experience, advanced technology, certified data security, legal compliance and professionally designated staff. Optio is a member of ACA International and the California Association of Collectors. The agency has offices in Petaluma, Calif. and Fargo, N.D.
Optio Solutions offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual work place, contests, events and more! Optio Solutions offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE
Please use this form: