Hiring Immediately: Optio Solutions is seeking Part-Time Call Center Customer Service, Representatives.
The ideal candidate will have phone experience, good organization, communication skills and general computer knowledge. Previous collections, customer service and sales experience are welcome but not required. Being bilingual is also a plus!
- Make and receive phone calls in accordance with FDCPA guidelines, various regulatory agencies and state and local laws
- Negotiate and solicit payment arrangements
- Achieve daily phone requirements as determined by Management
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly collection goals as determined by Management
Skills and Abilities
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Basic computer skills
- Solid verbal communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with strict deadlines
- Ability to cope and communicate professionally when dealing with stressful situations
- Maintain confidentiality as outlined in the company’s Confidentiality Agreement
- Work well independently and as part of a team
Part-Time – 15-20 hours per week (Scheduling is flexible)
About Optio Solutions
Optio Solutions, LLC is a company focused on improving the ROI of clients and protecting their brands via extensive financial services experience, advanced technology, certified data security, legal compliance and professionally designated staff. Optio is a member of ACA International and the California Association of Collectors. The agency maintains a corporate headquarters in Petaluma, Calif. and an office in Fargo, N.D.
Please use the form below: