General Purpose of the Job
The primary responsibility of the Client Relations Lead is to provide training and cross-training to the Client Relations Representatives. This includes assigning work to clerks, reviewing and evaluating work performed, answering department questions and resolving client issues before they are escalated to management, if possible. The Client Relations Lead will also assist with onboarding of new Clients; act as Account Manager to assigned Clients; perform daily, weekly and monthly tasks as requested; and assist with maintaining and updating written department policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Train and cross-train Client Relations Representatives.
- Per the direction of the Dept. Manager, assign work to Client Relations Representatives, review and evaluate work performed, and coordinate tasks to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Ensure that client inquiries and requests are responded to within 24-hour goals of receipt.
- Ensure that consumer disputes and bankruptcies are processed and reported to Clients within 24 hours of receipt.
- Monitor department workflow to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Interact with Clients and consumers via phone and email.
- Assist with onboarding new clients.
- Assist with maintaining and updating written department policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Assist with other department duties as directed by Management.
Knowledge and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED – Some college helpful
- Customer Service experience a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Computer skills – including Word and Excel
- Ability to type 35-45 wpm
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with strict deadlines
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet goals
- Bilingual a plus
About Optio Solutions
Optio Solutions, LLC is a national debt collection agency focused on improving the ROI of clients and protecting their brands via extensive financial services experience, advanced technology, certified data security, legal compliance and professionally designated staff. Optio is a member of ACA International and the California Association of Collectors. The agency has offices in Petaluma, Calif. and Fargo, N.D.
Optio Solutions offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual work place, benefits, contests, events and more! Optio Solutions offers employees Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE
Please use this form: