Optio creates comprehensive solutions for clients in the insurance industry utilizing longstanding experience in financial services, the latest collections technology and security, and unwavering compliance and brand protection.
The agency’s first- and third-party collection services achieve unparalleled satisfaction for clients while valuing the importance of treating consumers with respect at all times.
The current state of the US health industry places huge demands on all insurance providers. Nearly one third of Americans struggle to pay medical expenses, presenting insurers with issues including large past-due accounts, under-insured members, claims paid in error, out-of-pocket expenses not covered by plans, and premiums beyond the means of consumers.
The agency understands the trickle-down effect that health insurance imposes on other types of providers. When push comes to shove, consumers short on funds often choose to pay their health coverage before addressing their auto, life or homeowner’s insurance debt.
Optio offers solutions that help consumers recover, one step at a time. Recognizing the variation of consumer personalities and their credit standings, Optio’s effective segmentation process results in a higher recovery rate. Specific consumer concerns are addressed to create repayment plans within their means.
Collections for All Insurance Segments
- Life insurance
- Auto insurance
- Homeowner’s insurance including property damage and unpaid claims
- Health insurance: Medi-cal, Medicare, PPO, HMO, dental and vision
Optio Collection Features
- Technology — A leading revenue recovery technology provider platform optimizes business-rule automations by managing how and when to make compliant contact with consumers.
- Security — Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS 3.2, compliance with SSAE 16 SOC I Type II and SOC 2 Type II, 24-hour CCTV security, strict badge-only access, employee background checks and drug screenings.
- Brand Protection — A consumer-centric approach using consumer surveys increases brand equity and safeguards against negative media coverage.
- Compliance is maintained with ACA Certified Credit and Collection Compliance Officers, ACA certified collectors and a legal team.
- Quality Assurance — A stand-alone QA department monitors calls daily via systematic scoring and grading.
- Certification — SSAE 16 SOC I Type II and SOC 2 Type II audited financial reporting and Professional Practices Management System by ACA International (only 1% of US debt collection agencies have earned this distinction).
Benefits of Partnering with Optio
- Increased collection rates while reducing staff time and paperwork
- Specialized experience and accreditation
- Enhanced client-consumer relationships
- Audited financial reporting
- 24/7/365 access to secure account information