An advanced platform from a leading revenue recovery technology provider allows Optio to optimize business-rule automations by managing how and when to make effective, compliant contact with consumers. This sophisticated tool provides the means to address potential issues with greater confidence and command.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS 3.2
- SOC1 Type II, SOC2 Type II, and SOC3 — audited financial reporting
- Blueprint Quality Management System (PPMS) by ACA International
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
To guard against breaches in digital security, Optio employs a number of safeguards:
- CCTV 24-hour security cameras
- Employee background checks and drug screening
- Strict badge-only access
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Optio partners with Agility Recovery to provide the ultimate level of protection should unforeseen circumstances or a natural disaster occur. Consumer data remains secure at all times with the help of Optio’s Disaster Recovery Plan that includes mobile trucks and functional portables to ensure business activities continue without disruption or compromise. Full recovery is guaranteed within 48 hours.