Optio is a fully committed extension of a telecommunications company’s collection efforts while offering extensive experience in the financial services industry, air-tight data security and compliance, cutting-edge collections technology and maximum brand protection.
Acknowledging that debt collection involves recovery from mobile, home and business phone accounts that are often closed, it can be difficult to get in touch with consumers. Advanced skip-tracing technology and communications methods allow Optio’s certified collectors to receive the maximum recovery rates while maintaining a positive and professional relationship between clients and their consumers.
Optio knows that telecom companies need to recover the equipment costs if consumers do not fulfill their contract terms. Furthermore, telecom collections is especially unique because few consumers read the fine print of their service agreements. With that in mind, Optio goes to bat for clients and helps resolve small issues with telecommunication consumers before they become large ones.
Telecom Industry Clients
- Wireless service providers
- Regional Bell companies
- Cable TV operators
- Internet Service Providers
Optio Collection Features
- Technology — A leading revenue recovery technology provider platform optimizes business-rule automations by managing how and when to make compliant contact with consumers.
- Security — Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS 3.2, compliance with SSAE 16 SOC I Type II and SOC 2 Type II, 24-hour CCTV security, strict badge-only access, employee background checks and drug screenings.
- Brand Protection — A consumer-centric approach using consumer surveys increases brand equity and safeguards against negative media coverage.
- Compliance is maintained with ACA Certified Credit and Collection Compliance Officers, ACA certified collectors and a legal team.
- Quality Assurance — A stand-alone QA department monitors calls daily via systematic scoring and grading.
- Certification — SSAE 16 SOC I Type II and SOC 2 Type II audited financial reporting and Professional Practices Management System by ACA International (only 1% of US debt collection agencies have earned this distinction).
Benefits of Partnering with Optio
- Increased collection rates while reducing staff time and paperwork
- Specialized experience and accreditation
- Enhanced client-consumer relationships
- Audited financial reporting
- 24/7/365 access to secure account information