Optio addresses commercial collections with a proven track record in financial services, air-tight data security, state-of-the-art technology and a commitment to compliance and maximum brand protection.
Optio designs customized strategies acknowledging the special circumstances of each B2B client. With unpaid balances often reaching into the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, commercial clients need to act quickly and decisively.
Business debtors are often accomplished at evasive tactics and it takes a professional team to locate them and establish a dialogue. Other collection challenges include debtors that are making payments at an extremely slow pace without adding interest fees, those closing one enterprise and moving to another, “professional excuses,” or even bankruptcy. For all of these reasons and more, commercial collections are best managed by experienced agencies like Optio Solutions.
Optio Collection Features
- Technology — A leading revenue recovery technology provider platform optimizes business-rule automations by managing how and when to make compliant contact with consumers.
- Security — Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS 3.2, compliance with SOC1 Type II, SOC2 Type II, and SOC3, 24-hour CCTV security, strict badge-only access, employee background checks and drug screenings.
- Brand Protection — A consumer-centric approach using consumer surveys increases brand equity and safeguards against negative media coverage.
- Compliance is maintained with ACA Certified Credit and Collection Compliance Officers, ACA certified collectors and a legal team.
- Quality Assurance — A stand-alone QA department monitors calls daily via systematic scoring and grading.
- Certification — SOC1 Type II, SOC2 Type II, and SOC3 audited financial reporting and Professional Practices Management System by ACA International (only 1% of US debt collection agencies have earned this distinction).
Benefits of Partnering with Optio
- Increased collection rates while reducing staff time and paperwork
- Specialized experience and accreditation
- Enhanced relationships with commercial customers
- Audited financial reporting
- 24/7/365 access to secure account information