What to Do if You Received a Call or Letter
If you received a call, please call us back at 1-800-433-5709 (Mon – Fri, 6:00 AM PST – 9:00 PM EST) with a reference claim number for further assistance.
If you received a letter, please call us back at 1-866-401-0788 (Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST) with a reference claim number for further assistance.
Per federal regulations, Optio may only discuss a debt or reveal the existence of a debt to consumers or permitted third parties.
A Consumer-Centric Approach
Optio enforces a strict conduct policy among all of its collectors as detailed by the FDCPA:
- No harassment or shaming
- No misrepresentations
- No profanity or abusive language
- No threat of harm to consumers or their reputation
- No callback after consumer hang ups
- No email or fax without prior authorization
- No text messages
The company adheres to all business and legal compliance requirements during its communication with consumers.
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Red Flags Rule — identity theft protection
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Please review important state disclosures: State Disclosures.